XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- Feb 05, 2018 -
At the time, Henry Lilland, manager of GM's Cadillac Branch, immediately became aware of the potential of the technology and quickly used it as a standard to apply to the company's 1912-version Cadillac, which was also named "No Crank Car". The advent of electronic initiators is still recognized as the most influential vehicle innovation of the 20th century. Hydraulic Motor: It is customary to refer to the output rotary motion, the hydraulic pump provided by the hydraulic energy can be converted to the power conversion device.
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- BLD Vertical Cycloidal Reducer