SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Feb 05, 2018 -
The working principle of the gear motor is shown in Fig. 1. When the high-pressure oil enters into the oil inlet cavity of the gear motor (by teeth 1, 2, 3 and 1 ', 2 ', 3 ', 4 ' surface and its pump body and the end cover of the related inner surface), since the meshing point radius x and Y are always smaller than the tooth top circle radius, so in the teeth 1 and 2 ' tooth surface, it will produce as the arrows shown in the unbalanced hydraulic force.
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- BLD Vertical Cycloidal Reducer