SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Feb 05, 2018 -
This is the principle that the gear motor works according to the volume change. When the displacement of the gear motor is certain, the output speed of the motor is only related to the input flow, and the output torque varies with the external load. With the rotation of gears, the meshing points of gears are constantly changing (that is, x and y are variables), which is why the output speed and output torque of the gear motor are fluctuating even when the input instantaneous flow is certain. So the low-speed performance of the gear motor is not good.
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- BLD Vertical Cycloidal Reducer