Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- Feb 05, 2018 -
Gear motor and gear pump structure is basically the same, but because the gear motor needs to carry on the start, and the requirement to be able to rotate in the opposite direction, so the actual structure of the gear motor and gear pump is still different. Gear motor due to poor sealing, volumetric efficiency is low, so the input of the oil pressure can not be too high, the torque is generally small, and its speed and torque are with the gear meshing situation and pulse. Therefore, the gear hydraulic motor is generally used for high speed and low torque.
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- BLD Vertical Cycloidal Reducer