BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- Feb 05, 2018 -
"Motor" for English motor transliteration, that is, motor, engine. The working principle is to rotate the starter rotor by the force rotation of the coil in the magnetic field, and the pinion on the rotor drives the engine flywheel to rotate. The technology product was first used in the automotive industry in 1912. The electronic starter has abandoned the bulky and dangerous hand crank, making the car more safe and easy to drive, especially for the vast new consumer groups, including women.
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- BLD Vertical Cycloidal Reducer