High-speed motor: the gear motor has the advantages of small size, light weight, simple structure, good workmanship, not sensitive to oil pollution, impact resistance and small inertia. Disadvantages are large torque pulsation, low efficiency, small starting torque (only for rated torque 60%--70%) and low speed stability. The blade motor is a hydraulic motor which is in contact with the shell body (stator ring) in the rotor groove and rotates the rotor under the flowing liquid.
Previous: No Information
- Helical Geared Motor R Series
- SIEMENS Helical Geared Motor
- Helical Worm Geared Motor S Series
- SIEMENS Helical Worm Geared Motor
- Helical Bevel Geared Motor K Series
- SIEMENS Helical Bevel Geared Motor
- Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor...
- SIEMENS Parallel Shaft Helical Gear...
- BWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer
- XWD Horizontal Cycloida Reducer